Dudley Goes the Distance 4 Our Kids
Are you ready for a new twist on the 50/50 raffle?
Is it time to get moving and shed some quarantine weight?
Do you need a break from distance learning?
Then it is time for YOU to join the
challenge sponsored by the Dudley PTO.
Here’s what you have to do:
Walk or Run 10 miles a week for FOUR consecutive weeks from OCTOBER 4- OCTOBER 31.
($10 goes towards funding our children/$10 goes into a pot YOU could win!)
Rules & Information
1. Send $20 payment to the Dudley PTO (paypal.me/DudleyPTO) via PayPal by October 1st.
2. Download a running/walking app. The app must track mileage AND show dates (RunKeeper, Map My Run, FitBit, etc).
3. You MUST walk/run a MINIMUM of 10 MILES per week. (You will not get extra points for going above 10 miles). The 10 miles can be completed gradually throughout the week, but must be a consistent walk or run, steps throughout the day will not count. Weeks start on Sunday and end at midnight on Saturday.
4. At the end of each week you MUST post screenshots of your tracked miles to your personal Facebook page and include #DudleyGoesTheDistance in your post.
5. After posting to your own page, head on over to the Dudley PTO page and find the post for the current week which will be posted each Saturday morning and comment DONE.
6. You MUST complete ALL of the above steps (3-5) for the 4 Weeks in October to be eligible for the pot.
*ANYONE from ANYWHERE can participate!
*Please contact Amanda St. George hmsamanda(at)gmail(dot)com with any questions.