Meadow Farms Fundraiser has began!
You can order online at meadowfarms.com or turn in the order form by 9/21/22
Welcome Parents, Students and Friends to our Read-a-thon!
This year, we are excited to announce that we will hold a Read-a-thon fundraiser. Our
Read-a-thon is a program that brings students together with family and friends to
encourage reading and to build literacy skills.
The main focus of the Read-a-thon is for everyone to know we are committed to
improving reading skills. To that end, the Read-a-thon promises to be a fun, exciting
journey for all participants as they begin a personal Reading Adventure that challenges
each reader to complete 10 reading sessions over our 2-week event.
Our Read-a-thon will start March 1, 2021.
Approximately 1 week before we start our first reading session we will send home
paperwork with your reader explaining how you will activate their personal Read-a-thon
You will know that we have distributed the take home sheet because we will also place
a green Read-a-thon bracelet around your child’s wrist as a reminder.
We understand that, as parents, you have high expectations for the quality of your
child’s education but also have limited time.
That’s why we chose to hold a Read-a-thon.
You will find this to be the easiest fundraiser possible. By simply activating your
reader’s personal page and using the promotional tools found there, friends and family
anywhere in the world can show their support for your reader by making a donation to
Your involvement in the Read-a-thon will help your child develop a lasting love of
We hope each one of you will activate your child’s personal page the day your child
brings home their paperwork. Hopefully they will be wearing their green bracelet as
Venmo Username @Dudley-PTO
In addition to PayPal, the PTO now has a Venmo account. Be sure you look for our “It’s All About the Kids” profile picture. When making donations or paying for fundraisers, remember to always include your email address and any other information required for the specific fundraiser.
2020/2021 PTO MEETINGS
Either at DUDLEY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LIBRARY or Zoom
The Dudley PTO would gladly accept your generosity.
Anytime you want to make a donation to a cause, please consider the Dudley PTO.
100% of all donations goes directly back to the children of Dudley.
Make an easy one-time donation on PayPal.
Dudley Goes the Distance 4 Our Kids
Are you ready for a new twist on the 50/50 raffle?
Is it time to get moving and shed some quarantine weight?
Do you need a break from distance learning?
Then it is time for YOU to join the
challenge sponsored by the Dudley PTO.
Here’s what you have to do:
Walk or Run 10 miles a week for FOUR consecutive weeks from OCTOBER 4- OCTOBER 31.
($10 goes towards funding our children/$10 goes into a pot YOU could win!)
Rules & Information
1. Send $20 payment to the Dudley PTO (paypal.me/DudleyPTO) via PayPal by October 1st.
2. Download a running/walking app. The app must track mileage AND show dates (RunKeeper, Map My Run, FitBit, etc).
3. You MUST walk/run a MINIMUM of 10 MILES per week. (You will not get extra points for going above 10 miles). The 10 miles can be completed gradually throughout the week, but must be a consistent walk or run, steps throughout the day will not count. Weeks start on Sunday and end at midnight on Saturday.
4. At the end of each week you MUST post screenshots of your tracked miles to your personal Facebook page and include #DudleyGoesTheDistance in your post.
5. After posting to your own page, head on over to the Dudley PTO page and find the post for the current week which will be posted each Saturday morning and comment DONE.
6. You MUST complete ALL of the above steps (3-5) for the 4 Weeks in October to be eligible for the pot.
*ANYONE from ANYWHERE can participate!
*Please contact Amanda St. George hmsamanda(at)gmail(dot)com with any questions.