The Dudley PTO would gladly accept your generosity.
Anytime you want to make a donation to a cause, please consider the Dudley PTO.
100% of all donations goes directly back to the children of Dudley.
Make an easy one-time donation on PayPal.
Dudley Goes the Distance 4 Our Kids
Are you ready for a new twist on the 50/50 raffle?
Is it time to get moving and shed some quarantine weight?
Do you need a break from distance learning?
Then it is time for YOU to join the
challenge sponsored by the Dudley PTO.
Here’s what you have to do:
Walk or Run 10 miles a week for FOUR consecutive weeks from OCTOBER 4- OCTOBER 31.
($10 goes towards funding our children/$10 goes into a pot YOU could win!)
Rules & Information
1. Send $20 payment to the Dudley PTO (paypal.me/DudleyPTO) via PayPal by October 1st.
2. Download a running/walking app. The app must track mileage AND show dates (RunKeeper, Map My Run, FitBit, etc).
3. You MUST walk/run a MINIMUM of 10 MILES per week. (You will not get extra points for going above 10 miles). The 10 miles can be completed gradually throughout the week, but must be a consistent walk or run, steps throughout the day will not count. Weeks start on Sunday and end at midnight on Saturday.
4. At the end of each week you MUST post screenshots of your tracked miles to your personal Facebook page and include #DudleyGoesTheDistance in your post.
5. After posting to your own page, head on over to the Dudley PTO page and find the post for the current week which will be posted each Saturday morning and comment DONE.
6. You MUST complete ALL of the above steps (3-5) for the 4 Weeks in October to be eligible for the pot.
*ANYONE from ANYWHERE can participate!
*Please contact Amanda St. George hmsamanda(at)gmail(dot)com with any questions.
Did you know you can donate the money redeemed from you cans and bottles to the Dudley PTO?
This is an ongoing fundraiser. Drop of your cans and bottles anytime!
To date, the PTO has raised nearly $200 from bottle and can redemption at Marty’s of Dudley.
Back by popular demand!
One Joyful Moment Photography is back with their Fall Photo Fundraiser for the Dudley PTO!
These sessions will take place outdoors and social distancing will be taken place.
The sessions will happen on Thursday, October 8th and Sunday, October 11th. *Just added Tuesday, October 6th!!
These are for your immediate family only- can include your family or just the kids! (no extended family please) *If you are interested in a session with your extended family members please contact me for more information and I would be happy to set something up.
$50 session fee includes:
15 minute session and 3 digital photos with print rights delivered via digital download. With the option to purchase more digitals and/or prints.